With HDPhotoHub, we offer many integrations to help with your business needs. One of those integrations is QuickBooks! If you are a business that runs a lot of reports in QuickBooks then the line item detail that our integration creates would be very helpful for you! Continue reading below for some helpful information with regards to our QuickBooks integration.
- The QuickBooks integration is a one-way sync. This means that if a change is manually made in QuickBooks, we do not receive the change back in HDPhotoHub.
- If you just use QuickBooks for a P&L, you could simply have QuickBooks recognize your Stripe deposit for 'high level accounting' only.
What We Sync
- These are 'Customers' in QuickBooks
- These are 'Invoices' in QuickBooks
- These are 'Payments' in QuickBooks
- Manual Transactions (created on the Client Ledger)
- Refunds / Cancellations
- These are 'Credit Memos' in QuickBooks
- Shopping Cart Products
- These are 'Items' in QuickBooks
- Team Member Payroll
- Team Members are 'Vendors' and paying them is called a 'Vendor Payment'
Explaining the Integration Settings
- Income Account
- When reporting in QuickBooks, this is the account that invoice revenue will be reflected in
- Deposit Account
- When reporting in QuickBooks, this is the account that payments will be reflected in
- Payment Method
- The Payment Method will be associated with the Payment Processor charge from our system
- Generic Income Item
- This is the QuickBooks item that will be used on QuickBooks invoices containing an arbitrary balance or a custom 'one-off' product (created while placing an order)
- COGS Expense Account
- When reporting in QuickBooks, this is the account that vendor payments will be reflected in
- Sales Tax Category
- If you have multiple sales tax rates in your QuickBooks account, you will pick the rate that you want to be associated with ALL the invoices that HDPhotoHub creates. We don't currently support multiple tax rates.
- Create Vendor Bills
- After a payroll is run in HDPhotoHub, will you want us to create vendor records in QuickBooks too?
- If you do not have the 'Essentials' QuickBooks subscription level OR you don't use QuickBooks for Payroll, you might set this to 'No'.
Tools Included with the Integration
- Update Now
- Fix Lists
- Match Customers